“words will never discribe”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #73 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed June 20, 2013

MMMM.. The food was soo good, definitely worth the long wait. I think we ordered almost everything on the menu. Very impressed!!!

Reviewed April 19, 2013

We've stopped at ihop multiple times when in Wis. Dells and have always had good food and service. Our waitress today, Kate, was especially helpful in suggesting alternatives for me when I sadly discovered they no longer offered nutella crepes--the whole reason ihop exists in my mind. The food is a decent value (less than $20 for two of us to eat breakfast with beverages) and has always been tasty. The only reason I couldn't give it a five is sometimes it is very cold in the restaurant and because they took away my nutella crepes which they admitted were a good seller though I assume that is a corporate decision, not specific to Wis. Dells location. The one negative, and positive for many, is that every time we go they have new food items. Some may see this as keeping their menu fresh but the next time you return and want to order one of those items they are no longer available-today it was specialty french toast and breakfast sandwiches.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

late night pancakes with crisp bacon... good coffee(decaf) and the service was excellent. I have only been to an Ihop one other time and when in the area and wanting pancakes I will stop again.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We love IHOP, but were not terribly impressed with the food quality here. Not bad, just not really great either. They had gotten really busy earlier, but still...it's a restaurant at the Dells, you have to be prepared for crowds!
Staff was very nice, food was pretty quick on getting to the table.

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Being in the Dell's we have found its hard to find a decent place for breakfast. You know just eggs bacon and some pancakes. So we shrugged and did something we NEVER would around our house we headed into the Hop. Holy Moses. It was the cleanest nicest most friendly and well staffed Ihop ever we had seen. Food came out properly and warm. Server checked back with us. All in all not a bad breakfast. We will be back for a standard morning repast if needed.