“Great pancakes as always”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #80 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed February 14, 2013

This restaurant is in town so a great location. They have a lot of servers so food gets brought fast ! sign up for there internet specials and you get free meals every month and your Birthday too !

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We have been to this IHOP in the past and it was not horrible just ok...however, this last time was just plain bad! The server was nice, however, that was the only nice thing! The food took very long to arrive and when it did arrive it was cold! We were with our 4 kids and we didn't have time to send all the cold food back so we dealt with it. We did inform the server and we really should have informed the manager but we were in a bit of a hurry so we let it go! We go to the Dells every year ---we will NOT be going to IHOP there again! If you go in the summer try out the Mr. Pancake---best pancakes ever! Just wish they were open in the winter as well!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

It is just your typical IHOP but they did save us form starving on our recent visit to chula vista resort. we ended up here when we could not find anything we cared for the the resort and drove through dells downtown in snow. IHOP was warm and inviting, the waitress was prompt and friendly. They made very good hot chocolate and modified their chicken quesidillas to veggie quessedillas. We returned the next day for breakfast and they were busy even though it was snowing outside. again the service was prompt and friendly and food was good. thank you so much.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

My family and I stopped here on the way to Chicago. I ordered the healthy wheat crepes with turkey bacon and egg substitute. The crepes were, what can I say?, limpy. The few blueberries they added to them weren't worth the trouble. I'm pretty sure I was served real eggs which wasn't a big deal but not what was on the menu.

Service was good and this restaurant was one of the few open on Christmas Eve.

We'd probably pick some place else to go next time. I've noticed that the IHOP has gone somewhat downhill in the last couple years or so.

My sister-in-law works at one and I later found out that nothing is made fresh -- everything is frozen then heated. Perhaps my crepes were overheated.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Personally not a fan of IHOP I want to make sure to take the time to review this restaurant. First, the staff working on Christmas Day was much appreciated. I am sure that they would have preferred to be home enjoying the holiday with their families or at the minimum taking a day off like their counterparts at other restaurants in the Dells - but they were there, smiles and service ready. Thank You. Second, I will have to take a 2nd look at IHOP - their menu has improved tremendously (it has been a while since I have been there) and their Bacon and Egg burger was great. Also my daughter and wife mentioned that the bacon was particularily good in their breakfast entrees....We will stop back to this restaurant. Thank You!