“GREAT show, but TOO pricey concessions”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tommy Bartlett Concessions
Ranked #87 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Reviewed August 13, 2013

It was a great show, but the concessions were too pricey. The facility could also be maintained more than it already is. I hated the bathrooms, they were very filthy. Other than that, the show was AMAZING.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

This show was amazing!!!! We stayed at the hotel right across the street, New Concord Inn! They gave us 25% off for the show! it was about 2 hours long and both my younger and my older children loved it! We would highly recommend it!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Good Service, but expensive $5. for a Hot Dog?? & no fries or drink.....nope never again, we also order a pretzel & yuck, the cappuccino was ok

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Not much different from any of the other Concessions. Typical over-priced food items. I only tried the soda and the popcorn; both were as expected.

The soda was a good mixture, but very well iced (more ice = less soda) and the popcorn was extra salted to get you to drink more. I like a lot of salt on things, so it wasn't too bad for me, but others who are not salt fans may find it a bit over-powering.

Reviewed August 14, 2012

The snack areas were clean and orderly. Service was speedy. We had the typical popcorn, cotton candy, slushy stuff. Kids enjoyed all of it. I was pleasantly surprised to see I could have a beer-which I did and it was cold and refreshing. The guys selling before the show aren't pushy and my kids loved "Vinnie" as part of the actual show!! Judes is also amazing ;)

1  Thank kabmomma