“Good Ol' Bar!”

Ranked #43 of 192 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Had a great time, friendly, clean and fun bar! Interesting games, plenty to keep people entertained. DJ played great mix, two bars - something for everyone!

There are newer reviews for Showboat Saloon

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have never seen bartenders as attentive as the Showboat staff and considering how busy they were. Even after they announce a deal is ending in 15 minutes, they are quick to respond. If you love shuffleboard, this is an awesome place only 6 bucks an hour to play. Now I did not try the food, so I have to rate in the middle since they don't have a N/A rating for food, but good prices on drinks

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Went here with a friend to grab some wings. The Garlic and Bleu Cheese wings were amazing! I had to try out just one " Chucks sweat yo face off" wing and the description does not lie. Amazing food overall!

Reviewed January 19, 2013

My husband and I met up with a good friend, and the boys ( I say boys because when they get together they act like Boys) wanted to try the wings. They tried the wings that are called something on the line of "sweat your a$$ off"-and the wings hold true to their name. Overall, the wings were good, service friendly, and atmosphere fun. I do warn you: the "hottest" wings are not for those with a poor stomach lining and the drinks can be pricey. ( But it is expected for the dells).
I would return here again.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Drinks are very good, but way overpriced. We were ignored and passed over, had to wait a long time. Seems the bartenders are more interested in serving and watching the half naked 21 year old females. Music is the type only a younger crowd can get into. The bathrooms were filthy dirty, and the floors were soaking wet. Just not my thing anymore.