“excellent pizza!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Keg & Patio

The Keg & Patio
Ranked #12 of 184 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Drinks, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We are a locals favorite located downtown Dells. We do a great home made breakfast. Great fresh charbroiled burgers, home made pizza, unique sandwiches. We are family friendly and can accommodate large groups.
Kenosha, Wisconsin
“excellent pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

Very reasonably priced and the pizza was excellent1

• Visited July 2012

Oglesby, Illinois, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wish they delivered their pizza...to Illinois”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2012

This pizza was a complete surprise at how good it was! The crust was incredible and the sauce was amazing. I wish I would've just ordered a cheese pizza so I could've enjoyed more of the crust and sauce without it being drowned out by my tons of sausage, pepperoni, onion and mushrooms. Their "so-called" appetizer of the potato skins should've been a main course at the quantity that came on the plate. Made with real bacon and the heaping portions were unbelievable. The service was great, very polite, great atmosphere. The only down side was we did eat outside in covered bar area, and it sort of made me wish it was just my wife and I minus the 2 kids to get our drink on! You must stop there when in the downtown dells!

• Visited June 2012
Algonquin, Illinois
“Good Music, Cheap Drinks”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

My wife and I went bar hopping and we ended up here. The night we were here, they had a live band. Beer was cheap at 2.50 a bottle.

• Visited May 2012
Madison, Wisconsin
“Nothing I couldn't have microwaved at home, clearly dishonest menu/pricing scheme”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2012

I agree with the guy who talked about them adding fries to every order at $1.00 each without you ever asking for them. Also, as he said, the chicken tenders were $6.79 even though the menu said they were $5.99. After I asked the waitress to explain, she first tried to gloss over it and then decided I wasn't going to accept that and took care of the chicken tender issue. However, she would not do anything about the extra fry charges. Here is what we ordered and how it was:
- Chicken tenders (appetizer): We got four of them and some fries. Both resembled food you could have bought at the grocery store for a few dollars total and microwaved. As I said, instead of the $5.99 menu price, we were charged $6.79 plus the additional $1.00 fries (which were in the picture by the way next to which there was no mention of an additional charge).
- Burger: The burger was the best thing I had but I would call it average at best. It also included the additional $1.00 charge for the fries (which again, were not mentioned anywhere in the menu as an extra charge).
- Grilled cheese: This also came with the fries. My girlfriend liked it. It also included the $1.00 fries.
To sum it up, some of the food was good but most was not and you can expect to pay an extra dollar for every entree and some items may not actually cost what the menu says. The quality of the food doesn't warrant going here but the dishonesty makes it a place that should definitely be avoided.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank supra606
Portage, Wisconsin
“Good place to grab a burger and Beer ( Average to Good)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2012

Good Bar food also good Pizza & OK Gyro. They sometime have music and one of few places with outdoor seating in Downtown

• Visited July 2011