“Bad Cheesecake ”
Review of Cheesecake Heaven

Cheesecake Heaven
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped just to look around and this place and it was very nice. I can't judge any of the other foods or deserts because we went just for cheesecake. I'm sorry but the cheesecake we had was very bad. The taste was ok but the texture was chalky and crumbled in pieces when I cut into it with my fork, that's not appealing with cheesecake. My wife is a great cook so I know a good desert when I taste it. The ingredients were not all natural and that was probably the problem. There was a lot of processed ingredients and the strawberry short bread did not contain strawberry's in it. Our stomachs were upset about an hour after eating.

1  Thank Lmenke3

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Loved the. Heese cake and their chilli the employees were real friendly and they are wheelchair accessible

Reviewed September 7, 2013

This truly is cheesecake "heaven"!! They also carry Chocolate Shoppe Ice Cream which is very good!! The only thing I could say bad is the prices are a bit high for their sandwich menu, so stick to the desserts which are fairly reasonably priced for a resort town.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Looks like we should have had cheesecake. Iced coffee was weak and little creamers from the gas station do not befit the atmosphere of this place. Cinnamon roll was good, staff was friendly.

Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Black bean burger was awesome.
Salad and roast beef sandwich was also great, as I heard from the crew.