“Great ice cream and other cold treats”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cheesecake Heaven

Cheesecake Heaven
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Sparta, Wisconsin
“Great ice cream and other cold treats”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

Stopped here after Chi-Town Pizza. Excellent tasting ice cream in waffle cones. They also make cold drinks, malts, shakes, etc...... Right next store is a place that makes soft serve in a variety of unique flavors. Part of our group went there and their ice cream was very boring and bland compared to the cheesecake heaven ice cream. I would visit here again when I am in the dells

Plainfield, IL
“And the clock kept ticking....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013

Wow,took 20 minutes to get our food and not another soul was in the place. We thought it would be a quick bite but that wasn't the case. Only eat here if you have time to spare!

Bensenville, Illinois
“A MUST.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

If you're looking for sweets in the Dells, but perhaps not looking for fudge, this is the place to be. My only gripe about the place is the name/window signs don't make a big enough deal about their unique ice cream. Sure, a lot of places offer ice cream, but if you want something like a cone of Oreo Espresso, you won't find it anywhere but here!

Minneapolis, Minnesota
“I Don't Get It?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

I made this place a stop based on the reviews we had read. I have had as good or better cheesecake on many other occasions. I also expected that for over $5 a slice the pieces would be more substantial. BUMMER!

Minnetonka, Minnesota
“American Melt”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

My husband, kids and I got hungry as we were waiting to go on a Duck Ride in the dells. We almost kept walking, as Cheesecake Heaven doesn't look like anything special from the outside. So glad we went in. Everything was good, but my son got the American Melt hamburger, which was simply the best hamburger I think I've ever tasted (he gave me a couple of bites). I am 51 years old and I've had my share of burgers, but this one was exceptional.

Visited August 2013