“Really good food!!!”
Review of Cheesecake Heaven

Cheesecake Heaven
Ranked #7 of 10 Dessert in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: Deli
Description: Summer Seasonal cheesecake HEAVEN! Stop by on your walk downtown Wisconsin Dells for Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, and Dessert!
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Its just a casual simple cafe with very very good sandwiches , freshly made and perfect variety... I tried their latte and its very good as well. The CLUB BRIE sandwich i recommend, there is also ice cream and really good cakes. Price is a bit higher for a sandwich place... But its worth it !

Reviewed August 12, 2012

We stopped here for lunch... it was alittle over priced... was good we had Reuben sandwich and 1 water (was $21!!) Staff was nice though.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Real cheesecake heaven. Yummy, 90 flavors, revolving tower of cheesecakes including turtlecake. peach amaretto, rasperry, margarita.

Ice cream galore - a single scoop has thousands of calories but who cares? Especially if it is cappucino, or caramel cashews.

They also serve breakfast, soup, salads, sandwiches, but the 6 or so tables were all occupied when I visited.

I am craving for the cannolis and will check out their online site and see if those are available for delivery.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

I'm glad the other reviewers had a good experience here; unfortunately, I did not. Their sandwiches looked amazing! We had just eaten elsewhere and were there only for dessert. My husband and I both had a slice of cheesecake (different flavors), and both were dry. I saw one review that said it was the quality of the Cheesecake Factory. Not even close on this day; in fact, I commented that evening that the pre-packaged Sam's Club cheesecake was better than what we had. We had a buy one get one free coupon from the Dells Coupon book, so the good news is we paid $6 for two pieces - worth a try. The couple we went in with had waffle cones and said the ice cream was fabulous. This may be a good place to eat overall and we just had a bad night.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We are so glad we squeezed in a breakfast here! The cinnamon coffee was awesome, and the owner was so sweet about our meal!