“Even Old Country Buffet is Better than Crabby's!”

Crabby’s Hot Rocks
Ranked #136 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Description: Crabby’s is the first and only restaurant in Wisconsin to offer Hot Rock cooking, which is the newest phenomenon in the culinary world. Here at Crabby's Hot Rocks you cook your food in an unique and healthy way on sizzling volcanic rock right at your own table! Our lava stones are heated to 750 degrees Fahrenheit and you can easily prepare your food ensuring you that every bite is just as hot and juicy as the first bite. Your steak or seafood will always be cooked just the way you like it. Have fun and be your own cook. This is a dining experience that you will never forget. Crabby's also has Hot Rock appetizers and don't miss out on the Paradise Bar, located right when you walk it. See you soon!
Reviewed August 23, 2013

When we go on trips, we like to try different restaurants - meaning no chain restaurants. I'm not aware if Crabby's is a chain, but it was new to us. We had a 10% coupon off our total bill - thank goodness!! I'm not trying to be mean, but for the price paid there was so little to choose from. They didn't have much fresh food, or healthy food to pick from. Most was fried, to I'm sure appease little ones. Yes the prime was delicious as has been mentioned, but that sums it up. It's the best thing they have going for them! We have a large family(7 in all) with three younger daughters(ages 3, 6, & 7). They love Jake and the Neverland Pirates cartoon and we thought they'd love going here. They did enjoy the atmosphere and the hats, which was great. But other than that your wallet will be feeling much lighter and your stomach not satisfied. Better off skipping and finding another restaurant for your value.

2  Thank sundestinations

Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Our 3 year old doesn't like most food, but was able to find something here. We all were satisfied and we were not looking for fine dining. The kids liked the little hats and the atmosphere. We were starving and left satisfied. I skipped the fish offerings as they did not look appealing, but everything I selected was good. Drink refills were offered several times (and refused as one glass of pop each is enough for us), but our youngest had a couple of glasses milk. I think it is a good place to take the family even though it was a bit pricy.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

For a place called "Crabbys" you would think crab legs would be included in the buffet. Nope. They're an extra $10 a pound. Soup was luke warm. Crawfish are served cold. Skimpy salad bar. Small selection of fish. I would not eat here again.

3  Thank tikinaut
Reviewed August 19, 2013

it's a all-u-can eat buffet...the food was good, but the price was not worth it....the server doesn't do too much but get your silverware and drinks, and it killed me to tip him on a almost $50 lunch tab...I am a good tipper, but I feel I tipped for not too much service of any type...wont be going back

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Excellent Prime Rib, owner really trys to have the best food available for the best price.
Many, many choices of fish shrimp. Maybe a little short on the desert side, but over all
pretty good for the money.