Crabby’s Hot Rocks
Ranked #103 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Outdoor Seating
Description: Crabby’s is the first and only restaurant in Wisconsin to offer Hot Rock cooking, which is the newest phenomenon in the culinary world. Here at Crabby's Hot Rocks you cook your food in an unique and healthy way on sizzling volcanic rock right at your own table! Our lava stones are heated to 750 degrees Fahrenheit and you can easily prepare your food ensuring you that every bite is just as hot and juicy as the first bite. Your steak or seafood will always be cooked just the way you like it. Have fun and be your own cook. This is a dining experience that you will never forget. Crabby's also has Hot Rock appetizers and don't miss out on the Paradise Bar, located right when you walk it. See you soon!
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Horribly overpriced and bad tasting food. Very dissatisfied. I went away hungry, broke, and ridiculed by my family for my awful choice in restaurants!

Reviewed January 17, 2013

How can you have a bad experience eating crab, easy. The legs were small and to find a waiter for some more is only out of luck.

Reviewed January 4, 2013

Do not stop here but put your foot on the gas and keep driving past this place. Worst seafood ever... in fact my gal and I could not eat any for months after. Overpriced terrible seafood. I could not get a lower rating for this place so I had to go with a 1.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

The atmosphere was neat and the kids thought it was neat but that was about it. If it was less expensive I would think about it but not for the price. I live in a small town and we have better seafood buffets. I would pay $10.00 for it but not the $20 I think it was.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

The server was nice, but that is it. The food on the buffet had been sitting for a long time. I couldn't believe they didn't have fresh fruit. Standrock at the casino has a better seafood buffet on Wed nights and it's cheaper. So the next time my boyfriend wants seafood we will go to the casino or make the drive to madison for redlobster