“Terrible food!”

Crabby's
Ranked #112 of 184 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Buffet, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Dells Best Seafood! Featuring a great selection of fish and seafood, Prime Rib and Steaks! Kids have lots of fun playing Pirate while the Adults enjoy their meals. Animated Pirates also join in the Fun!
“Terrible food!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2012 via mobile

When we left we understood the meaning of the restaurants name, Crabby's...we had spent nearly $100 for the 4 of us (2 adults and 2 children) and we were all still hungry!!

• Polish first
Lake Zurich, Illinois
“Don't waste your money!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

The food was awful, the prices too high and just not worth it at all! I would never go back and don't recommend this place to anyone!

Visited August 2012
Sparta, Wisconsin, United States
“I did not pick this place, thank goodness, but someone else did!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

This was one of the worst dining experiences of my life and to top it all off it was also expensive. Unless you are a huge fan of animatronic pirates please do not stop here. If you are a fan of animatronic pirates I assume there is a better and cheaper place to get your fix. Ten dollar watered down drinks at least you get to keep the glass to remind you never to go there again. All you can eat does not apply to crab legs. The service was slow. The food is basically right out of your grocers freezer. 19.99 for off brand fish sticks and other foods kept warm via heat lamp. I usually can eat my food, but even I could not finish much of what I took. I should of bent over the minute I set foot on the premesis.

• Visited July 2012
Wausau, Wisconsin
“Average & expensive buffet food, extra $ for the crab, poo on bathroom floor.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012 via mobile

Shouldn't have used the restroom before eating. There was literally a hunk of poo on the floor in the first stall of the womens' bathroom. You know what they say about a restaurant if the bathroom is dirty. Now, I know it's not really the restaurant's fault but...gross!!! The buffet does have a huge variety of food from sword fish to prime rib to pasta to pizza. Salads, veggies, rolls, biscuits, desserts, soup. There is really something for everyone. The food was not terrible, above average even, especially since we just ate at the Beach Club Buffet in which was way worse. I don't think we will be back to Crabby's Seafood but it is not terrible.

1 Thank catchthetrain
Sioux Falls
“Expensive”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2012

Unlike the others I do feel that the food was ok for being a seafood buffet. It is hard to cook seafood for buffet style. I was disappointed though that crab legs were extra. That should be a given with the cost of $19.99 per adult.

• Visited August 2012