“Crappies” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Crabby's

Crabby's
400 County Road A, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965-9651 (Formerly Crabby's All You Can Eat Seafood & More)
+1 608-253-2722
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #139 of 183 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Dells Best Seafood! Featuring a great selection of fish and seafood, Prime Rib and Steaks! Kids have lots of fun playing Pirate while the Adults enjoy their meals. Animated Pirates also join in the Fun!
“Crappies”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

I wouldnt even give this place a.one! Horrible.....overpriced...service sucks.....drinks should be included......charged their own tip & charges it twice! Never ever eat here!!!!!!

“Great buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

I hate seafood but my husband loves it so we went there. I was very surprised that they had lots of other stuff there so I wad not left out. And very full when we left. It was more pricey but worth what you get. And most of the food was awesome would go back.

• 3 of 5 stars
Quincy, Illinois
“Great Time for Kids and Adults”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

This was a clever restaurant. The buffet was good. The pirate show really captured all of us. The only negative I could say was when I sat down at the table, there was soda all over the seat and table that had not been wiped up. That got all over my clothes and shoes. No one offered to clean it up so I had to do it myself.

Visited July 2012
Saint Cloud, Minnesota
“Could have more seafood”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

The kids would have rated this restaurant a 5. My wife and I a 3. The buffet had a fare amount of fish, not much seafood and a good selection of regular food. For $20 a plate it could have been better.

Visited July 2012
Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad Service, Bad Management”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

Every single person on the staff seemed to be from Eastern Europe and I could barely understand my waiter and he didn't seem to understand me and seemed easily frustrated. He never even offered me crab legs and made my family wait over a half hour for our drinks. When I went to the buffet there was hardly any food there, what was there was crusty from sitting under heat lamps so long. The first time I approached the prime rib table, the server who was supposed to cut me some suddenly walked into the kitchen. When I went back for my second trip, I was greeted coldly without a smile. The prime rib sucked. Also when I got there, for some reason they tried to shuffle my family into some back room where you couldn't even see the pirates. I had to assert myself and demand a seat where my kid could see the pirates. I looked around and noticed we weren't the only unhappy neglected customers. What was strange was the restaurant seemed to be overstaffed yet unable to make the customers happy, and the people who appeared to be management seemed to be staring off at some unknown spot on the ceiling somewhere oblivious to the unhappiness of their customers or the unpreparedness of their staff. over all this place sucks, dont go there. also the music made it feel extremely creepy and made you feel uneasy, and couldnt hear a word the pirates were saying.

• Visited July 2012