“Nice Restaurant”

Moosejaw Pizza & Dells Brewing Co.
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Locally owned & operated Moosejaw Pizza & Dells Brewing Co. is considered one of the largest brewpubs in the Midwest. With 24,000 square feet of space to serve fresh homemade pizza & hand-crafted brews, Moosejaw Pizza proves that all restaurants are not created equal.
Kaukauna, United States
“Nice Restaurant”
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Ordered a large pizza that was a little pricey but very good. Had enough to take back to the hotel. Ordered the 6 sampler brew tray. That was fun with being able to try the different brews. They were all very good. Especially liked the atmosphere of the building with all the animal displays on the walls, etc. Nice place to go, be casual and mingle with friends and family. Our waiter was welcoming and efficient.

Visited June 2014

“Great food and location”
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

The wife and I and our two young boys came out to the dells for a weekend getaway for our first time to this area. The place looked neat with the moose theme and we had to stop in. Loved the atmosphere here! My wife ordered pizza and she said it was some of the best she has ever had. I got a chef salad and it was very fresh and well priced. Will come back to this place every time we are back in town for a getaway.

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“I didn't get any moose antlers ”
Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is a hype! The only reason why I gave it an "average" in the rating was due to the beer cheese soup. I love beer cheese stuff and that soup was very good. My boyfriends sandwich was good, my salad was refreshing but nothing to special about it. Now for the disappointing part.... They gave everyone else in the restaurant moose antlers except for my boyfriend and I! That was the one reason why we went there and they did not do it. Beside the antlers our waitress was beyond stupid and rude. She wasn't thrilled to be there and I'm sorry but if you can't put on a fake act for me don't expect to get a decent tip. The inside of the restaurant reminded me of great wolf lodge, not anything to special and unique about it. I feel this restaurant is a tradition for most people and honestly just a hype.

Wisconsin
“Decent food, nothing special”
Reviewed June 4, 2014

It was decent food and service, but the pasta was more expensive than Olive Garden. It was a tourist trap and somehow a key ended up in one of our soups.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank kayawildfire
Edgerton, Wisconsin
“Great Pizza! Yummy Beers!”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

My husband and I were in the Dells for a little getaway and heard about the pizza at MooseJaw! What an amazing place! We loved the decor and atmosphere and Summer was a great server! She made sure we knew that she was there to take care of us! When my husband asked about the different beers they offered she was more than helpful in finding him one that he would like! We had just a basic pizza, didn't try one of the specialties, but will probably be back to try one again! I almost got my husband to wear one of the Moose Antler hats for a picture, but he refused! hahah!

Visited May 2014