“Great atmosphere and beer. Food okay”

Moosejaw Pizza & Dells Brewing Co.
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Description: Locally owned & operated Moosejaw Pizza & Dells Brewing Co. is considered one of the largest brewpubs in the Midwest. With 24,000 square feet of space to serve fresh homemade pizza & hand-crafted brews, Moosejaw Pizza proves that all restaurants are not created equal.
Reviewed March 4, 2014

The food tends to be dry and bready. Pizza is good and one might find something to like, but it is rather bland food. The beer is good, and the beer tour is great. It is a great atmosphere with kids with great decor.

Reviewed February 26, 2014

We went with other couples Fri nite. My girl friend and I could only eat ½ of our wraps. We both had the veggie and they were delicious — we’re not vegans. The prices were good for WI Dells which means they are a bit higher than some other places elsewhere but affordable. Bear in mind this is not a fast food joint. The wait staff were always there and kept filling up both of our glasses of milk for no extra charge, a first in our experience. The next day our group ordered in pizzas from here and they were the best (I love pizza anytime, any where).

Reviewed February 26, 2014

The food was good, and the service was EXCELLENT! The waitress couldn't have been nicer and worked over the top to take care of our big table.

Reviewed February 25, 2014

We go to Moosejaw every time we go to the Dells. I love there Microbrews and food. The Friday night fish fry special was very good.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

While visiting the Dells on a ski trip, by husband and I ventured to Moosejaw Pizza after a long day of skiing. We immediately loved the rustic atmosphere and grand environment. I even took photos (looking very touristy) because I enjoyed it so much.

We had the 10 point sampler of beer so that we could try each one. We have had our share of beer tastings and brewery visits and I can honestly say that this is the first place that I really enjoyed ALL of the beers. We even had a hard time deciding which ones we wanted to purchase to take home with us. GREAT beer!

The pizza was thick and well made. I do not usually eat crust on pizza, but this one was soft on the inside and lightly crispy...making it delicious.

Overall, we really enjoyed Moosejaw!