“Great food, EXCELLENT service”

Moosejaw Pizza & Dells Brewing Co.
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Soups, Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Locally owned & operated Moosejaw Pizza & Dells Brewing Co. is considered one of the largest brewpubs in the Midwest. With 24,000 square feet of space to serve fresh homemade pizza & hand-crafted brews, Moosejaw Pizza proves that all restaurants are not created equal.
De Pere, Wisconsin, United States
“Great food, EXCELLENT service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014

The food was good, and the service was EXCELLENT! The waitress couldn't have been nicer and worked over the top to take care of our big table.

Saint John, Indiana
“Always good service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2014

We go to Moosejaw every time we go to the Dells. I love there Microbrews and food. The Friday night fish fry special was very good.

Elkhart, Indiana
“Excellent Beers!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2014

While visiting the Dells on a ski trip, by husband and I ventured to Moosejaw Pizza after a long day of skiing. We immediately loved the rustic atmosphere and grand environment. I even took photos (looking very touristy) because I enjoyed it so much.

We had the 10 point sampler of beer so that we could try each one. We have had our share of beer tastings and brewery visits and I can honestly say that this is the first place that I really enjoyed ALL of the beers. We even had a hard time deciding which ones we wanted to purchase to take home with us. GREAT beer!

The pizza was thick and well made. I do not usually eat crust on pizza, but this one was soft on the inside and lightly crispy...making it delicious.

Overall, we really enjoyed Moosejaw!

• Visited February 2014
Jackson, Wisconsin
“Good food fun casual atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

Had lunch here on a Sunday in winter, but it was fairly busy. My husband enjoyed a house crafted cranberry beer. A had a personal pizza an day husband a sandwich. Good dependable food.

Winnipeg, Manitoba
“Amazing beer, amazing food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2014

My past experiences with brew pubs has been very mixed, rarely does one business create both great beer and great food. This was a very memorable exception!

Drove by the building each day while driving to the waterparks, and decided to pop in for a growler of beer. After looking over the menu, I was somewhat undecided, which led to a lively discussion of the merits of the different beers available, plus numerous free samples of the selections. I chose the Rustic Red, which was amazing and did not last long once back at the hotel.

The following day we headed back for lunch (and a growler refill). They have an amazing beer bread, along with beer and cheese soup that was the best I have ever had, My daughter had what looked to be a great mini pizza as well, it is a very family friendly place despite being a brewery. This time, I chose the Milk Stout, among the better stouts I have tried, very smooth. We re-filled the growler with Rustic Red, and were amazed and how cheap it all was even considering all the beer.

Service was very friendly, we inquired about the origin of the Moosejaw name, turns out the founder liked the story of Al Capone running booze out of Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan and named the place after that, our waitress was stunned to hear we had actually been there ourselves. Staff were all very knowledgeable about both the beer and food on the menu.

• Visited September 2013