“Consistently Good”

Moosejaw Pizza & Dells Brewing Co.
Ranked #15 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Description: Locally owned & operated Moosejaw Pizza & Dells Brewing Co. is considered one of the largest brewpubs in the Midwest. With 24,000 square feet of space to serve fresh homemade pizza & hand-crafted brews, Moosejaw Pizza proves that all restaurants are not created equal.
Reviewed December 4, 2013

We have eaten here many times over the years and this restaurant never fails to please. The home-brew is well worth sampling and the portions are good sized and tasty. Sandwiches for lunch will hold you over to a late dinner.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,187)

Reviewed December 2, 2013

Staff was friendly and the food was great. We had 4 adults in our party and everyone ordered something different and everyone was happy with what they ordered.

Reviewed December 2, 2013

My daughters and I sat at the bar and had pizza and some of their beer. The bartender was so friendly and funny, the pizza was great and we enjoy craft beer. What a fun time, very laid back.

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Great food and amazing atmosphere! Nacho appetizer is gigantic! Ribs are super killer! Can not wait to have it again. They also have a huge selection of brews!

Reviewed November 28, 2013

First of all I am classified as a food snob and usually I get disappointed when we eat out, however we ate an early dinner at the Moose Jaw and I was very satisfied with the food and excellent beer. I had the Al Capone sandwich which was one of the best sandwiches I have eaten in a long time. The kids had elk burgers and the wife had a huge plate of tasty nachos. I would definitely recommend the Moose Jaw!