“Great pizza and fabulous mozz sticks”

Moosejaw Pizza & Dells Brewing Co.
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Description: Locally owned & operated Moosejaw Pizza & Dells Brewing Co. is considered one of the largest brewpubs in the Midwest. With 24,000 square feet of space to serve fresh homemade pizza & hand-crafted brews, Moosejaw Pizza proves that all restaurants are not created equal.
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We went to Moosejaw late on a Saturday night, the restaurant was mostly empty and quiet but we had great service and food. We had 5 adults, for drinks we had pub-brewed orange soda, pub-brewed root beer, a Canadian Breeze (?) and a 6-flight of beers. The orange soda was excellent but my husband was not a fan of his Canadian Breeze. My son had the flight of beer and pronounced it all very good, especially the Raspberry ale. The mozzarella sticks were excellent, wrapped in wonton wrappers instead of the traditional crumbs. We also had chicken wings and the consensus was 1 great and 3 yuk. The one was thought they were great said he would definitely order them again; the others thought were too hot and vinegary. The pizza could be ordered thin or thick; we had thick crust, pepperoni and sausage. Very, very good! Would definitely go there again. We all got paper moose antlers to wear and since it was my birthday the staff sang "Happy Birthday" to me and I got a free ice cream sundae.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

The food was excellent and the wait staff friendly and knowledgable. The place was very crowded but the wait was not that long and well worth it.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

We had a very long wait to get into this place for dinner. It was after 7 and there were lots of folks waiting to get in. We choose to go there since it was within walking distance of our hotel. Once we did get inside our server was great, food came out quickly and it was very good. My grandson loved the moose antlers we received.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

The food was mediocre - nothing outstanding but edible however worth the visit for the on site brewed ales. We enjoyed the pumpkin ale which was very tasty and quite unique.

Our server was friendly and brought several samples for us to try before making our final choice.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

wait staff was friendly and helpful, everything was delicious. Try the beer and cheese soup! I wish I had one in my town.