“Family friendly”

Moosejaw Pizza & Dells Brewing Co.
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Locally owned & operated Moosejaw Pizza & Dells Brewing Co. is considered one of the largest brewpubs in the Midwest. With 24,000 square feet of space to serve fresh homemade pizza & hand-crafted brews, Moosejaw Pizza proves that all restaurants are not created equal.
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We had a party of 11, which included 5 children for a sat evening meal. Although the restaurant was busy, we only had a short wait time. The wait staff was efficient and friendly. We were all pleased with our meals and serve time. They honored a 10 percent discount from our phone. We were well pleased with our family gathering at this place.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,126)

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I am a garage home brewer and I also manage the Facebook page for my local liquor store, and for my services, they pay me in beer, and take full advantage. I've tried many, many beers, so I can say with absolute certainty, that this place makes some damn good beer. I was fortunate enough to be able to score a growler of the best hazelnut ale I've ever had. And the morning of our departure, I swung back in to get a refill, but chose their pumpkin ale this time around and it too was damn good. I can't wait to go back.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Any time we go to the Dells we MUST stop at Moosejaw for Pizza, and one of their many Micro Beers. They have a wide variety of food on the menu, for all ages. The seasonal beers are great.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

After a long day or driving and swimming, my girlfriend and I went to Moosejaw for dinner. This was my first time going, and we arrived a little before 8pm. We were seated after only about a 5-10 minute wait, and the server came by right away.

The prices are very reasonable and the food is delicious. I got the half rack of ribs, and after finishing my salad and sides I was ready to explode.

If you go downstairs they have a cute arcade area with some nice pinball machines, claw games, and classic arcade machines.

As an added bonus on your way out you can get a free paper moose antler hat :D

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

I went here just to get pepperoni pizza because thats all my little guy will eat. When I get there I stumbled upon seeing they had taco pizza. Taco is my favorite pizza so when I read how they make it and saw they make it right unless some places that leave off taco chips or put tortilla chips on it or dont use taco meat. This taco has to be one of my top two favorite taco pizzas ever. The pepperoni was awesome too and highly recommend this place if you are visiting. They brew there own beer so its nice to get a different beer then what you are use to.