“Moosejaw Dinner”

Moosejaw Pizza & Dells Brewing Co.
Ranked #15 of 191 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Description: Locally owned & operated Moosejaw Pizza & Dells Brewing Co. is considered one of the largest brewpubs in the Midwest. With 24,000 square feet of space to serve fresh homemade pizza & hand-crafted brews, Moosejaw Pizza proves that all restaurants are not created equal.
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We had dinner here. Not to busy we were searted immediately which was good as we had 2 small children. Server got 1 order wrong but made up for it by making a new pizza and not charging us. Great atmosphere.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,175)

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Tried the burger, cheese fries and onion rings. The onion rings were the best thing, but nothing was great or bad. Also had their 10 beer sampler. All the beers were good. By the end I had to give my wife the keys and couldn't really tell you what my favorite was, but very glad I tried them. The hostess and waitress were both great.

1  Thank co2il
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Moosejaw was good. The server seemed a bit awkward and we got the wrong pizza at first, BUT, everything was remedied and the food was delicious. We got the beer bread appetizer to start and it was delicious, the butter they bring you to spread on it was so tasty, honey cinnamon! I also ordered a flight of about 8 samplers to try out, all the beers were great. If you like craft brew, go to Moosejaw. We had a bbq, chicken, bacon pizza for dinner and we saved room for dessert. For dessert we had the homemade bread pudding. Next time I would ask for 2 scoops of ice cream. It was very flavorful and nice to have a lot of home made food far from home. They have a rec room in the basement of someone's house, except this one has a full stocked bar and video games and pinball.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Excellent attentive staff. good choice of food for the kids. Good quality food for the parents. Will defintiely go back. Loved the architecture.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

I ordered the brat, it was huge and really good. Hubby ordered the shaved capone which is an italian roast beef sandwich, he loved it, and the 10 year old ordered the chicken fingers. He was not at all impressed and didn't finish. I did think the prices were high. The kids meal was 6.59!