“Okay - pizza was good, other types of food were alright”

Moosejaw Pizza & Dells Brewing Co.
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Description: Locally owned & operated Moosejaw Pizza & Dells Brewing Co. is considered one of the largest brewpubs in the Midwest. With 24,000 square feet of space to serve fresh homemade pizza & hand-crafted brews, Moosejaw Pizza proves that all restaurants are not created equal.
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Pizza was better than expected. A little gimmicky, a little pricey, but overall a viable option in the Dells.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,129)

Reviewed February 20, 2013

We've eaten here several times and it's always been very good. We love the Taco Pizza best, which can be hard to find in other cities. We love the atmosphere too, it's sort of a Canadian logger theme. They have good prices (especially for the Dells) and great service. If you try the home-made root beer keep in mind it is extremely sweet and not at all carbonated, but if you don't like it you can exchange it no questions asked.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

My husband and I decided to try Moosejaw while celebrating his birthday in the Dells. First of all, getting antlers, AWESOME! We ordered the 10 pointer (sampler of microbrews) and beer bread to start. The microbrews were good, we ended up ordered a Growler of the Blonde Bock which my husband really loved. The beer bread with honey butter was amazing too! For dinner we ordered two individual pizzas, I got the supreme and my husband ordered the chicken alfredo. Both pizzas were absolutely wonderful. We would definitely come back, this could be our new favorite Dells restaurant! They also gave my husband a sundae for his birthday.

Reviewed February 16, 2013

We go to WI Dells at once a year and always wanted to try Moosejaw Pizza. We finally made it there for the first time this visit. The atmosphere had a feeling on a northwoods WI lodge, which made it very comfortable, and our waiter made us feel very welcome. We started off by enjoying a couple of their microbrews, my favorite was the red. We then ordered some garlic cheese bread and a large thin crust pizza, both were excellent. We all enjoyed the pizza so much that we had to order another small thin crust pizza. Our entire experience exceedsed our expectations and we look forward to many more visits to Moosejaw Piazza in the future. I would definitely recommend this place to others and it especially is a great place to take kids.

1  Thank LLLJ_1234
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We had a group of 18. The food was terrific! The atmosphere was neat & our waitress was the best!!! A group of us will be going to the Dells again in August, and I cannot wait to go back there! ;-)