“Fun morning!”

Wild Rock Golf Club
Reviewed June 26, 2013

The beauty of this course alone, is worth going for! There were deer and several bird spices that added to the beauty. We had a fun time golfing, if only the rain and wind had held off. The course is well laid out and very well maintained; a couple in our group said it wasn't as difficult as they thought it was going to be. The staff was great. We would recommend a stop at this course if you are looking for a great 18 hole course.

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Course was well maintained and offered a top of the line course within a reasonable budget. Would recommend this as a must see but not for the beginner.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

This is by far the nicest public course within 100 miles and I have golfer here a dozen times or so. I don't understand the people who complain about being paired with another group. You have to expect that on a course like this who spreads out their tee times so you have a steady round. I love the fact they you can play this course at 6800 yards up to 7500 yard makes it very challenging. The greens are fast and very consistent be prepared for some really hard puts and chips with the slope of these greens. This course is a pretty open couse with huge fairways so you shouldn't lose too many balls. Good luck

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great course, lots of wild life, and the golf was challenging. We golfed this course twice, the first day played slow due to an outing that went out before us, but the ranger kept them moving, so it was not that bad. Second day was better on the play. Will go back.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

I agree with ihrke13's previous post. Scheduled the first tee time in the morning as a single and was hoping to get a quick round in. Wasn't till after I paid that I was told I had to play with another threesome. Ordinarily I wouldn't mind, but it was the beginning of the day and I don't see why I couldn't just go out before the threesome. I had to wait on the first tee until the threesome arrived before I could tee off. The threesome turned out to be really good guys, but I could've been finished an hour earlier if I had gone alone. Beautiful course, but I won't go back. Trapper's Turn is located in the Dells and has much better service.

3  Thank st997777