“Beautiful course with great service!”

Wild Rock Golf Club
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beautiful course with great service!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Course was well maintained and offered a top of the line course within a reasonable budget. Would recommend this as a must see but not for the beginner.

Visited June 2013

lodi
“greeaaat course”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

This is by far the nicest public course within 100 miles and I have golfer here a dozen times or so. I don't understand the people who complain about being paired with another group. You have to expect that on a course like this who spreads out their tee times so you have a steady round. I love the fact they you can play this course at 6800 yards up to 7500 yard makes it very challenging. The greens are fast and very consistent be prepared for some really hard puts and chips with the slope of these greens. This course is a pretty open couse with huge fairways so you shouldn't lose too many balls. Good luck

Visited September 2012
Franklin, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“beautiful course”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great course, lots of wild life, and the golf was challenging. We golfed this course twice, the first day played slow due to an outing that went out before us, but the ranger kept them moving, so it was not that bad. Second day was better on the play. Will go back.

Visited August 2012
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Beautiful Course, Awful service”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

I agree with ihrke13's previous post. Scheduled the first tee time in the morning as a single and was hoping to get a quick round in. Wasn't till after I paid that I was told I had to play with another threesome. Ordinarily I wouldn't mind, but it was the beginning of the day and I don't see why I couldn't just go out before the threesome. I had to wait on the first tee until the threesome arrived before I could tee off. The threesome turned out to be really good guys, but I could've been finished an hour earlier if I had gone alone. Beautiful course, but I won't go back. Trapper's Turn is located in the Dells and has much better service.

Visited July 2012
3 Thank st997777
Little Rock
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Beautiful”
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Great course. Very beautiful even in drought conditions. Can be a bit pricey but located specials on their website which was quite a savings.

Visited July 2012