“Good entertainment for the kids”

Buffalo Phil's Pizza & Grille
Cuisines: Barbecue, American, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Families love our Train Delivered Food! Buffalo Phil's menu includes Rotisserie Chicken, BBQ, Pizzas & Lil' Buckaroo Meals. Stop in & try our All-You-Can-Eat Lunch Buffet with Pizzas, Pastas, Salads & Soups served daily from 11am-3pm ! Come to eat, stay to play at Knuckleheads Bowling & Indoor Amusement Park next door! We're located next to the Outlets at the Dells!
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
“Good entertainment for the kids”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

Took my 18 month old and 4 year old- waited for a Train table because that is what we came to experience. We could have been seated right away with a non-train table. Didn't have to wait too long though and tried to keep them occupied in the mean time. The kids loved the train delivering food/drinks and coming out with miscellaneous animals/characters on it. The waitress was a little hard to understand. The kids did start to get restless waiting for our food/drinks but the overall experience was fun. Food was very good, what I would expect from this type of place.

1 Thank stuffie24

• Turkish first
Reedsburg, Wisconsin
“This was a great spot to meet my friends with kids for dinner”
Reviewed August 5, 2014

The hour and 15 minute wait was the bad part, however it really wasn't that bad because I was meeting friends there that I hand't seen in a while. Once we were seated the service was prompt. We had a very efficient waiter. Excellent service. The pizza was really good, and so was the salad my friend ordered. I love the homemade soda they offer. This was not my first time there, but it was for my friends, they just loved it. Their kids also loved the indoor attraction there. They had a blast! They also has a nice salad bar.

• Visited August 2014
Chicago, Illinois
“My kids loved the train”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

My young sons were enchanted by the train that served their meals. The food was very good but the wait was a little excessive considering how empty the place appeared to be. I was expecting it to be noisy but it was pleasantly quiet.

Minnesota
“Toot Toot!”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

"Sorry sir. We don't disclose our wait times or accept call ahead seating."

Mild annoyance. Most of the food in the Dells is pretty mediocre but our youngest LOVES trains...so we had to check this place out. We arrived at 5:30p on a Saturday night and were told (upon arrival) that we could be seated immediately (7 total) or wait 30min for a train table. We opted to wait but went to the bar to order beverages and drink them outside.

We waited about 20min and got our table. Our son and daughter thought the train going around and blowing bubbles, delivering food and drinks, and just going around was awesome. We just appreciated that they were quiet, entertained, and loved their food! Everything we ordered was pretty good. Nothing was outstanding by any means but we would go there again. My mother and sister ordered a pizza that looked awesome. Our oldest ordered a personal pizza he raved about but...well...he's 12 and it's pizza. :)

Bring a coupon. If you can't find one, you aren't looking. We had a 10% off the entire order coupon that is available in about 3475 different flyers around the dells.

The service was better than I expected for how busy it was. There were two little errors but the server came over and addressed them immediately without us even having to say anything. I appreciated that out of a town that's filled with teenagers doing summer work.

Chicago, Illinois
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cute for toddlers”
Reviewed August 2, 2014

The train-delivered food was a huge hit with our toddler. Good service. The food was average at best. Don't expect much in the food department, but we would still return for the fun of the train!

Visited July 2014