“Terrible service...”

Buffalo Phil's Pizza & Grille
Cuisines: Barbecue, American, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Families love our Train Delivered Food! Buffalo Phil's menu includes Rotisserie Chicken, BBQ, Pizzas & Lil' Buckaroo Meals. Stop in & try our All-You-Can-Eat Lunch Buffet with Pizzas, Pastas, Salads & Soups served daily from 11am-3pm ! Come to eat, stay to play at Knuckleheads Bowling & Indoor Amusement Park next door! We're located next to the Outlets at the Dells!
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Terrible service...”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Buffalo Phil's was...an interesting experience. I actually felt out of place because I didn't have a kid with me. When we first walked in and spoke with the hostess, my boyfriend asked what the lunch buffet offered. Her response was "Oh just pizza and pasta." She couldn't have been more rude about it. Our waitress also couldn't have acted less thrilled to be there. We both ordered burgers. My boyfriend requested fried onions and didn't receive them. We also both substituted the curly fries instead of regular fries. These were like an actual brick of fries. It was huge. Definitely not what I was expecting. The burgers are all over $10 each. Even though they were good, I thought this was pricey. The bad service didn't make a good impression. I wouldn't eat here again.

• Visited April 2013
2 Thank jes297

• Turkish first
Fond du Lac, Wisconsin
“Good Food, neat restaurant”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

The kids loved the train that delivers the food and the prices are not to outrageous. I think it's a good place to eat if you are staying in the Dells

Visited March 2013
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“The little pizzas are great”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

The make a great personal pizza and the price was much more reasonable that anything else on the menu. I think they justify the high price on other items by giving you more food than you want. But nobody in our group complained about the quality of the food. Service was GREAT, especially given that we had a party of 32. The atmosphere is really cool, and the kids loved watching the little trains deliver food (have to ask for a seat in that area). The place is attached to Knuckleheads, which is an unbelievable, crazy entertainment place for kids of all ages. Don't let your kids see it unless that's what you planned.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Linda B
Germantown, Wisconsin
“Great for kids!”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Our 2 y/o LOVED the trains! Very fun & interactive! Food was a little pricey, but your paying for the experience. We had pizza, and it was delicious! We really enjoyed the salad bar as well. I've heard not so great things about the other food on the menu, but pizza was great. We were there on an off season week night, so we did not have a wait at all. Can't wait to go back!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank Brewers8fan
Waukesha, Wisconsin, United States
“Surprisingly Fun!”
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We dubbed this our "train weekend". First a visit to the Model Railroad show in nearby Madison, WI, a stay at Ho Chunk Casino/Hotel (and we won!), and exploring the Dells area during winter. Decided to try Buffalo Phil's based on the advertisement that a train delivers your food. I was a bit skeptical thinking this would be more of a "kiddy" entertainment restaurant. What a surprise upon entering! Very nice decor and not at all what we expected! Saturday night - around 8, our group walked in, requested a "train table" and we were seated immediately! The food was great, portions generous and "train entertainment" delightful. Recommended to all my friends visiting the Dells with or without children. Thanks for a great dinner/night!

• Visited February 2013