“Fun place for familes”

Buffalo Phil's Pizza & Grille
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Pub
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Families love our Train Delivered Food! Buffalo Phil's menu includes Rotisserie Chicken, BBQ, Pizzas & Lil' Buckaroo Meals. Stop in & try our All-You-Can-Eat Lunch Buffet with Pizzas, Pastas, Salads & Soups served daily from 11am-3pm ! Come to eat, stay to play at Knuckleheads Bowling & Indoor Amusement Park next door! We're located next to the Outlets at the Dells!
Reviewed March 25, 2013

If you do not like small children running around, this is not the place for you.

We enjoyed the average bar and grill food, the service was pretty good and the location was perfect from where I was staying.

This is a great place for families with children as it is geared more toward them.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,784)

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We had 2 in our group order off the menu, 2 ate the buffet. Both were fine - nothing spectacular. We were hoping for a train table but those were occupied and we were starving! Not sure we will go back but their service was good, clean restaurant and a wide variety of food choices if you want to try it out.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

The food is delivered by train, so this was lots of fun for the kids. We sat next to the opening, where they set the food on the train, and the staff added entertainment to my kids by having an Elmo puppet talk to them through the opening. Good because my kids were hungry, and it took some time for the food to come out. The kids food was not all that, the mc and cheese did not make my kids cut, and they love any mc and cheese. This one no, no. The fries were not great either. The adult food was good enough. I had the chicken and my husband had steak. All in all, their set up was interesting and entertaining. It is pricey, so I would say not something we will choose for a second time.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We had great service and delicious food! I would definitely come again! Everyone there is friendly and its a very family oriented atmosphere!

1  Thank englishgirl83
Reviewed March 19, 2013

You will wait for a table by the train so the kids can have their meals delivered by train. You will wait but gosh, go ahead and spend you money on the cheesy arcade stuff or rides. When you do sit down you will probably be greeted by a nice server but that's the extent of good. The food was hands down the worst food I have had in years. I sent mine back twice because it was cold. Both times. Get a new chef who knows how to work the stoves and ovens. And don't steal the fries from your kiddies because they are not worth it! Change the oil for goodness sake. After dinner, go back to your room. Don't bother with the attached arcade unless of course you enjoyed the thrill of being nickle and dimed.