“worst resturant in wis”

Ranked #46 of 190 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the Wisconsin Brew Pub, a family-friendly dining and drinking destination that celebrates all things Wisconsin. Come experience award-winning ales and lagers combined with the highest quality food. You'll soon be telling all your friends to check out the Wisconsin Brew Pub. Set amid a casual Wisconsin neighborhood tavern atmosphere - great drinks, amazing food, games, fun, and more are all on hand at the Wisconsin Brew Pub. See you and your family at Wisconsin Brew Pub!
Carlton, Oregon
“worst resturant in wis”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Wis brew pub, uncooked burgers, asked for medium cooked, bad chicken, had been cooked in same oil for a week, one of your party got sick on salad, I question competence of cook
could not get server to put hockey game on one of the many tv;s in the room

Kassie R, Social Media Coordinator at Wisconsin Brew Pub, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Hello. I am really sorry to hear about your recent experience at Wisconsin Brew Pub. I can assure you that all of our food is cooked fresh and thoroughly. I am also sorry to hear about the hockey game situation on the TVs. We are happy to change the channel for you. If this arises again, please ask to speak to a manager. Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review and I hope to see you back soon.

Germantown, Wisconsin
“We enjoyed this place”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

My family and I ate here 2x during a stay last week. First night we had just snacks, Burger sliders, cheese curds, and Cheese fondu. We really liked all 3 very much. The sliders were so good the next visit I ordered a Fried egg bacon cheeseburger. It was awesome. I eat these burgers everywhere and this was defiantly one of the better ones. My wife had the irish potatoes with meatballs and it was awesome. I also tried the beer cheese soup which again I have ate many places. And I again i would say it was one of the better once I have had. I liked they had $3.00 tallboys as I am not too in to the "fancy" beers. It appears we had a completely different experience than the other reviewers. Our service was fine although we also eat at non peak hours.

• Visited April 2014
Thank you for the awesome review. I am happy to hear that our burgers and beer cheese soup are some of the best you've tasted. The $3 tall boys are a big hit and I'm so glad that you enjoy taking advantage of that special as well. Thanks again for the awesome review and we'll see you at Brew Pub on your next trip to Kalahari Resort.
Greendale, Wisconsin
“The standards are not there”
Reviewed April 18, 2014

We are locals and business owners in the Wisconsin Dells and have always supported Dells businesses.When the Wisconsin Brew Pub opened inside the Kalahari Waterpark Resort we knew it would be fantastic, so we thought.
The service was poor. The staff is not familiar with the menu and the food is very pricey for what is placed in front of you. In fact, what was finally placed in front of me [rolls], was so hard they were not edible. I was told no others were being made because it was the end of the night. It was 9pm and their open until 10pm.

• Visited April 2014
Thank you for coming out and giving Wisconsin Brew Pub a try once we opened. We appreciate your willingness to try new restaurants once they open. I am saddened to hear that you experience with us was not up to standards. The food quality you received was unacceptable. If you would like to discuss the matter further, feel free to email me directly at KRizzo@kalahariresorts.com. Thank you.
“Food was ok. Service not great. ”
Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

Ate here tonight with 4 friends. We were seated in a booth that was not big enough so we moved. Ordered our food after waiting about 20 minutes to 1/2 hour. Ordered aps that ended up being served with my meal. Again waited a kind time to get the bill and pay.
They did have a large variety of Wisconsin micro brews and maybe it would be somewhere to go to enjoy those at the bar but not so sure I'll be back to eat. The prices were pretty high. Just for a sandwich fries a lemonade and an app cost me over $30.

Hello. I am very sorry about the waiting times and time delays that you and your party endured during your visit to Wisconsin Brew Pub. Being a newer restaurant, we were still fixing the kinks in the chain so that we can serve you at a level that exceeds your expectations. I remain in hopes that you will come back and give Brew Pub another try on your next visit to Kalahari Resort.
“Fun atmosphere”
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Overall food was pretty good and my kids liked it. Really liked the s'mores dessert! Services was excellent, the staff was very friendly. Actually, we got better service here than we did at double cut steakhouse the night before!

• Visited April 2014
Hi Mike. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your experience at Wisconsin Brew Pub. The build your own s'mores dessert is my favorite as well! Thanks for giving Brew Pub a try and we hope to see you back soon!