“$$$$”

McDonald's
Ranked #57 of 184 Restaurants in Wisconsin Dells
Cuisines: American, Fast Food, Grill
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Illinois City, Illinois
“$$$$”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

We were in a hurry so that's why. Come on Wisconsin Dells McDonalds your dollar drinks are two dollars! How are you any different then other McDonalds? Meals were more expensive as well then other McDonalds.

MN
“Neat Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2012

This is a neat place to visit. The decor is like a cabin resort. It is a great building with a log cabin lodge theme decor. It is huge and has lots of room. It also has a huge stone fireplace.

• Visited August 2012
Calumet City, Illinois
“Service with a smile.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

My husband and I visited the McDonald's across the street from the resort. The food was hot, and fresh. The young lady who waited on us, was from Romania. She had a very nice attitude, and a beautiful smile. Will definitely return there, when I go back!

Visited August 2012
Parker, Colorado
“This is a McDonalds Restaurant building you have to see”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2012

The building is breathtaking.
It was worth the trip just to see the building.
Staff were very attentive and the food was good.
Internet reception was also excellent.

We will be back.

• Visited July 2012
Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“What the hell McDonald's?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

Every time I have stopped by this McDonald's my service has been anything but tolerable. The people they have working the late night and morning shifts are very rude. 5 days out of the week my order is messed up.
The only time I have every had an enjoyable experience here was when I brought my son with me to get an ice cream cone during the day. I suppose it depends on the time of day for what kind of service you will get.
I have since gone out of my way to avoid this store when I get off work at night and driven the extra miles to get the other McDonald's located by Great Wolf Lodge. The experience at that location is always splended.

• Visited July 2012