“Never again”

Noah's Ark Water Park
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Located on 70 sprawling acres in the heart of Wisconsin Dells, the Waterpark Capital of the World, Noah's Ark is recognized as both the Largest Water Park in America, and one of the best places to visit in Wisconsin Dells with kids. Noah's Ark isn't just big on thrills, we're also committed to providing the safest, cleanest, and most unforgettable waterpark experience for the entire family. In fact, we've received the Top Award for Aquatic Safety every year since 1995! From Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day, we are open for an entire summer of fun under the sun. Make your plans to visit us soon, buy your tickets, and reserve your cabana.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We paid $100.00 for a Cabana with food service but a Cabana server never came to our Cabana the whole time we were there. Talk about a waste of money! All they would offer me was 2 free admission passes for next year, I am sure that they knew we would not be going back there next year, plus they only gave my wife and I 2 free passes which has a value of about $60, that's 40% less than we paid for the Cabana. If you go to Noah's Ark do not waste your money on a Cabana!

6  Thank John V
Write a ReviewReviews (2,651)
All reviews
in 30 reviews
"life guards"
in 50 reviews

Reviewed August 31, 2013

The park is very large and there is a wide variety of rides. The lifeguards were very friendly and helpful but were also understaffed for how busy they were. They need more staff to help guide the patrons at most rides.
I use my experiences that I have had at other theam parks and they don't even come close :(. Which is sad for America's largest water park .
what they really need a a few people to install some better signs at the rides I.E. single riders or groups of ## in this line.
They also need to work on installing and using ropes and lines for people who are waiting in line for their turn. It's just kind of free will. I also noticed that the rules or instruction for each ride are not always in the best spot for one to read and should also be posted along the line as you wait you turn.

2  Thank Scott M
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Took my teens there after spending a day doing the wilderness territory waterparks. My kids were disappointed . They had all the same things,with a few extras.but they were bored pretty quick. I felt like I wasted my money. Next time we will skip this expense. Also buy your tickets on line prior to going on your trip you will save money (I'm glad I did) And preferred parking for $10 was nice so you are close when you make your escape

2  Thank sherry1911
Reviewed August 30, 2013

My Senior Girl Scout troop trip this summer went to the Wisconsin Dells. We spent a day at the Noah's Ark water park and the girls had a blast. There were attractions for all levels of enthusiasts. We qualified for the group discount, which helped the girls afford the trip.

This was a big trip for them as we travelled from the northern subburbs of Detroit. Everyone had a great time. I would recommend the Noah's Ark waterpark. The people were helpful and very friendly.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 29, 2013

We enjoyed this park a great deal, but I had done some research in advance and we went on a Tuesday so the lines were not so bad. However, even with that, some of the rides such as Scorpion's Tail, had lines that extended for over 45 minutes.

I found the park clean and well maintained. The food was pricey, but I expect that at a water park. We were able to bring in our own water bottles which helped to defray costs a bit.

The rides were fun and not too scary, I went on Black Anaconda, Kowabunga & Quadzilla with my young kids and we all had a great time. There were a number of rides that were closed, such as Time Warp and one of the wave pools, and we were a bit disappointed by that as we wanted to go on both of those rides