“What to bring”

Noah's Ark Water Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Families flock to this water park, the largest in the United States with over 60 water-based activities.
Reviewed May 29, 2013

My family loves going here in the summer, and we always have a lot of run. With the change in ownership some things have changed. I know they'll be charging for parking this year ($5-$10, based on where), which isn't great since it is already a bit expensive.

Based on my own experiences, here's what I'd recommend;

Sunscreen with insanely high SPF rating - Put some on before you get here, then put more on after you change.
Teva's or other strapped sandals - you can wear these on the rides, and they help keep your feet comfy since you'll walk a lot
Cheap sunglasses – Dollar store are best, since you won’t care if you lose them
Waterproof watch – Only if you like knowing the time, it is very hard to find a clock here
Picnic lunch/Money – Most of the food sold in the park is very unhealthy and expensive, but you can leave a cooler in your car and go back to the lot to eat in any of the picnic areas, which are nice and shady.

10  Thank Saharaya
Write a ReviewReviews (2,371)

Reviewed May 28, 2013

What I loved about the Wisconsin Dells' and Noah's Ark, is your kids can run and play, and you can relax. You kids will run all day, and in the evening when you want to relax, your kids will be out like a light. I have taken my girls here for over 15 years, and they never tire of it. Well worth the short drive, and the wrist band gets you your money's worth.

1  Thank HELEN B
Reviewed May 27, 2013

My wife and kids visited Noah's Ark this past Saturday to learn (unfortunately) that the park was closed due to poor weather conditions. While there we decided to sign up for season passes. Chloe and her team were beyond helpful and courteous when processing the paperwork necessary for completion. After adjusting through a few bugs in the system we were on our way back to the campground we stayed for the weekend. We've been visiting Noah's Ark ever since they opened in 1979 and will continue for the many years to come. Aside from all the great rides and surroundings (killer sound system and music selection), we love the fact that the entire (including the life guards) staff is always on top of their game and as friendly as can be. Keep up the great work and we look forward to another year of making memories !

2  Thank Kevin S
Reviewed May 24, 2013

This is advertised as the largest waterpark in the world. Granted I have seen that claim made by others but this place lives up to the claim. It has some unique slides such as the one that drops you down a tube and you do a full 360 in the slide (only problem is the long set of stairs to get to the top). It has traditional slides, tube rides, a tornado, lazy river, multiple wave pools, 4d theatre, and even a tube ride rollercoaster that is one of my favorite rides even if it is common to have a 30 minute wait.

You can also park right next to the park so you can pack a lunch and have a picnic between all the fun. If there was a complaint the food in the park is not very good and extremely overpriced so packing a cooler is the best option, otherwise there are food places within walking distance of the park.

3  Thank Jason S
Reviewed May 10, 2013

This place is so much fun. We go every year and we have a great time every year. At first, the price may seem a little steep, but you can enjoy the park ALL DAY and your kids are exhausted when you get back to the hotel. They add new rides all the time and there's something for every skill level. My husband and son love the wildest rides and I join them on the calmer rides. It's always a fun time. You can pack a lunch and just sit in one of the covered areas and watch everyone having a good time. Plenty of places to work on your tan, too. Just thinking about it makes me want to go right away.

3  Thank pilotmom90