“Oh what fun!!!”

Noah's Ark Water Park
More attraction details
Owner description: Families flock to this water park, the largest in the United States with over 60 water-based activities.
Reviewed February 15, 2013

We visited the park on my first trip to Wisconsion this past summer! We had an absolute blast! Lines were short, the rides were fun and the thrills were endless. We are avid water park goers and we would rank this as one of the better ones we've been to! The Sting Ray and Anacaonda were our favorite rides of the day! Great for the whole family!

4  Thank teacherash88
There are newer reviews for Noah's Ark Water Park

Reviewed February 14, 2013

What can I say but Fun Fun Fun ! the kids love this park for all the different things to do. Fun family park with plenty of loungers and food/drinks ! tons of parking and several entrances to make getting in easier !

3  Thank Donna J
Reviewed February 11, 2013

There's so much to do, you will have fun! Make sure you lock up your stuff though-don't hide it in your shoes it will be stolen!!

2  Thank 60195Sherry022
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I literally love Lazy Rivers. I've tried tons of them, but never have I ever found one I love more than the Lazy River at Noah's Ark.

While not a huge fan of water slides, I still tried the Sting Ray - which was a blast and hit up the wave pool (always afraid I am going to drown in those things).

I wish Noah's Ark played up the biblical theme... that would be cheeky

1  Thank Jessica M
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I always enjoy going to Noah's every year, very clean park, and lines go fast! The water is cold, but on a hot day, it feels good. One of the wave pools, the waves change, so its not always the same type.

1  Thank SarahZ26