Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 05/30
Book now, pay at stay
$142
$129
Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$89
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $118/night.

Ramada Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$84
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$106
$95
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
$170
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$74
$72
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$69
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$64
$62
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $91/night.

Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
$93
$88
Orbitz.com
$229
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 15, 2010

We arrived on July 13th to stay 3 nites...we only stayed 1...that is because we had to or we would have to pay for 1 nite anyway. as soon as we arrived we noticed that the pool outside was empty...they had trash all over the parking lot...instead of flowers and landscaping they had cigarette butts in the flower pots and flower beds....NASTY...the trash was over flowing outside...newly renovated MY BUTT....they still had people laying carpet and ripping out all the old furniture from some of the rooms and.they were putting it all in the parking lot...the carpet in the lobby behind the front desk was stained and discusting...now for the rooms...the pillows were like using a towel rolled up...the bathroom was dirty... air conditioner was making noise so we pulled the filter out and it was full of dirt...it had never been cleaned before it seemed .... the remote control had no back to it...the view from our window was a rock wall and trash from the ongoing renovation...the rollaway bed that we had to ask for 3 times was finally brought up. It was old and held together with a trash bag. As soon as my 55lb child laid on it the springs were poking her in the back...indoor pool was like a sauna...the deck outside was full of trash...cigarette butts...broken chairs and rope lights that didnt work ...the breakfast was the only thing that was ok about this place...do not even consider staying at this place without taking a tour first...you will be amazed at the condition of this dump . this place does have a lot of potential.. but it needs to be shut down and cleaned up...you dont remodel a hotel while your guest are still staying in it .... keep this in mind also... they do allow large pets to roam the halls....

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank maddybn
Reviewed July 1, 2010

I will never ever stay in this hotel again; this is the worst experience in my life so far. The bed was horrible, we had large stains in red color, not sure whether it is was blood or not. Mattress and spring box were very old, no bed skirts and carpet was not vacuumed...
I called the hotel reception and told them about the bed and stains, they didn’t change my room because hotel was fully booked it seems. They brought a steam vacuum and tried removing the stains with a strong cleaning liquid, which had a horrible smell. I had to sleep with my 5 year old and my wife in the nasty chemical smell for the whole night. I will never ever stay at Days Inn, Wisconsin Dells and will never ever recommend this hotel for any one.
I would have slept in my car for the night, if my 5 year old was not with us.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank LTR1234
Reviewed June 28, 2010

I have stayed in many hotels...this is the dirtiest hotel I have ever been in!!!! They might want to try vacuuming the place, it does wonders. There is absolutely NO Cleaning going on in this place. I made sure I kept my shoes on even while in the room because the carpet and bathroom floor was disgusting. The toilet was not bolted into the wall, so that was a challenge. They need to TEAR THIS HOTEL DOWN AND START OVER. Get a new cleaning staff that actually cleans rooms!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A swimming pool should not have paint particles floating in it. What a ripoff for the price.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Traveler54915
Reviewed June 24, 2010

this place is very dirty, our comforter was gross, the back security door you could open without your room key. we didn't eat breakfast there because the room was very dirty, especially the floor. didn't see anyone cleaning at any time.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MUSICPAM
Reviewed June 21, 2010

I came to the Dells with my family and my cousins. We decided to trust the usually good name of Days Inn and stayed in. BIG MISTAKE! We walked and saw our room was full of open beer cans, tissue papers, and the bed sheets all over the room. The cleaning lady was called (very nice) and we had to wait an hour for it to be cleaned. As soon as we came in, we noticed a heavy cigarette smell. None of us smoke, and i have severe asthma reactions to first hand smoke, so it was very bothering to me. We went to the front desk and told them to change our room to nonsmoking, and he told us that the room was nonsmoking, and that there were no other rooms availible. I told him to atleast change the sheets to get rid of the smell, and he told me he would. We left for the dells and came back, and SURPRISE, bedsheets were unchanged. Horrible service. I tried to go to sleep and i felt something crawling on my leg, i opened the light and i saw a tick biting my leg. I searched the bed and I found two more, and told my relatives to check theirs in their own rooms. Unsuprisingly, every singly one of them found ticks. I "slept" on a rollaway bed all night with fear of more ticks. My car was a more comfortable option. Pool was nasty, outdoor had spit and dead flies, and indoor was murky and nasty. Didnt even go in. Breakfast was ok. OTHER GUESTS DRINKING AND SMOKING IN LOBBY, MAKING RACIST JOKES ABOUT US AS WE WENT IN AND OUT! HORRIBLE PLACE TO STAY! RUN AWAY AS SOON AS YOU SEE THIS PLACE!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled with family