Before we found tripadvisor, we booked our room a month in advance of the Memorial Day Holiday at this Day's Inn. After we found Tripadvisor we became frightened after reading all the bad reviews about this place. We even tried to cancel our reservation but was unsuccessful due to their cancelliation policy.
So we decided to just deal with it and stay here since we got such a good rate of $59/night. When we arrived we found the hotel under construction so the outside pool was off limits. When we checked in the staff was very pleasant not rude as we expected after reading the online reviews.
Initially, we were placed in a room on the 2nd floor with a bad air conditioner. As soon as we notified the front desk that the air conditioner was broken, they immediately put us in another room and apologized. Again, no rudeness.
The rooms overall in this hotel are average...honestly, not bad. This hotel certainly does not compare to the resorts up here in Wisconsin Dells but if you are looking for a place just to crash for the night since you are out all day anyway it's honestly not that bad. The bed was wonderful (actually very comfortable), bathroom was small, and the inside pool, sauna, and whirlpool is not that bad.
The hotel is located in a terrific locaton in the Dells and again perfect for budget minded families. If you want luxery then go to a resort but if you want a room for $59/night then don't go online and write a terrible review about this place because what do you expect for $59/night? Give this place a break...it's actually not that half bad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, sightseeing or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in our lobby, free deluxe continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our seasonal outdoor pool or soothe yourself in our jacuzzi. We also have an on-site game room that the kids can enjoy. Our guest rooms include a coffeemaker, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, table with chairs, and alarm clock radio. Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For your convenience, our hotel is a 100 percent smoke free property. Dogs are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located off I90/94 Exit 87 and 85 on Wisconsin Dells Parkway and are near local attractions such as Timbavati Wildlife Park, Mt. Olympus Water and Theme Park, and Noah's Ark Water Park. Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells is your best choice in southern Wisconsin. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, music and food festivals, fishing, sightseeing, wildlife activities or simply passing through on your way to Madison or Green Bay. At Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay. At Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Of Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Days Inn Hotel Wisconsin Dells