Rooms were dirty , bed had hair on it and spots all over sheets, bathroom had long black hair in sink and on courtner top, toiet on ring around it like it wasn't clean at all. We were only in are room for 20 mins at a time. but when it was time for sleep that when we notice all of this . The table had coffee stains on it like it was never clean. I understand when yo uget check in early that means the room was clean Right it was far from it. Call the front desk guy was nice but kinda rude at first when comeing up with new sheets and pillow cases frist words he said when we open door was this is the frist conplant i got all nite so am kinda shock ... sad thing is there was other guy not happy about the hotel at all. Was told we get 20 percent off room. Check out right at 8 am there was no way was showering wanted too get out of there. at check out guy told me that we got are 20 percent off he lied right too are face called the hotel later that day and was told by the girl that we never got it so she was gonna take care of it. had too call back three days later and final got it . Even though i got some of my money back all and all i will not being staying there again. There rude , don't know how too clean good, and the pool was open but hot tub was not so wasn't happy about that. ALl and all my mom and i had a great time in the dells but when we return back in sept. we will not be staying here again. I ve stay in hotels but this one was the worst of them all. THey need too try a little harder on cleaning . it was nasty there . So too whom ever reads this think twice about staying here . Thanks
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, sightseeing or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in our lobby, free deluxe continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our seasonal outdoor pool or soothe yourself in our jacuzzi. We also have an on-site game room that the kids can enjoy. Our guest rooms include a coffeemaker, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, table with chairs, and alarm clock radio. Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For your convenience, our hotel is a 100 percent smoke free property. Dogs are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located off I90/94 Exit 87 and 85 on Wisconsin Dells Parkway and are near local attractions such as Timbavati Wildlife Park, Mt. Olympus Water and Theme Park, and Noah's Ark Water Park. Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells is your best choice in southern Wisconsin. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, music and food festivals, fishing, sightseeing, wildlife activities or simply passing through on your way to Madison or Green Bay. At Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay. At Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Of Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Days Inn Hotel Wisconsin Dells