This hotel is the pits! We arrived at 3:00 pm on a Saturday. They told us that check in wasn't until 4:00 pm and that we would have to wait. Finally at 5:40 the room was ready. It was still dirty. Not just dirty, nasty!!! It would appear that a woman with long hair must have stayed there because a big wad of her hair was behind the bathroom door along with price tags from various clothes items. The vent in the bathroom was so clogged with lint that it wouldn't circulate air if it needed to. Onward, we requested an additional chair (at 6:00). They told us they would bring one right up. 7:15, we called back to the front desk again. Alas, the person who would do that went home. At this same time we discovered that the AC was not working correctly. It would run for 60 seconds and turn off for 5 - 7 minutes. Couldn't get the room cooled down!! We asked for two extra towels. They were out. We asked for a ride to the local casino (which is free, all the hotel had to do was call) and they blew that off too. The 2nd shift guy was more interested in smoking and talking to his buddies outside to help any guests.. not just us. After we got back (1 am) we tried to go to sleep. People were outside smoking right by our first floor room. They were using LOUD vulgarities and throwing objects against the building. I called the 3rd shift person and he said that he couldn't leave the desk and that they would "probably" just go to sleep soon. 3 am was soon. We tried to address these issues with the manager, "Latif" and he offered a 10% coupon for the next stay. Ppppfffffttt! Next stay!?!?! Long and the short of it, if you have a cardboard box to sleep in, it would be cleaner, cooler, and cheaper than this place. Avoid it like the plague.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, sightseeing or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in our lobby, free deluxe continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our seasonal outdoor pool or soothe yourself in our jacuzzi. We also have an on-site game room that the kids can enjoy. Our guest rooms include a coffeemaker, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, table with chairs, and alarm clock radio. Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For your convenience, our hotel is a 100 percent smoke free property. Dogs are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located off I90/94 Exit 87 and 85 on Wisconsin Dells Parkway and are near local attractions such as Timbavati Wildlife Park, Mt. Olympus Water and Theme Park, and Noah's Ark Water Park. Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells is your best choice in southern Wisconsin. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, music and food festivals, fishing, sightseeing, wildlife activities or simply passing through on your way to Madison or Green Bay. At Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay. At Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Of Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Days Inn Hotel Wisconsin Dells