Yes, I read the reviews ahead of time and thought that perhaps they were being too critical. So I gave them a shot. Yes, it's cheap. But here you don't even get what you pay for. You would expect a clean room. Not going to happen. There was mold on my shower curtain which means either they don't change curtains between guests or they folded it wet and put it up with mold on it. Either way--quite gross. I alerted the desk of this and it took a day to get it changed. Then, I found a coffee stir stick on the middle of the floor when I walked in. No excuse for this. Also, I found a t-shirt on the floor behind the lamp, thought it way my son's or husband's and threw it on their pile of clothes. When we went to pack, they said it was neither of theirs. That just solidified the fact that the place was not clean and it was disgusting to think that perhaps the sheets weren't changed. I really have no confidence in the cleaning of this hotel. Seriously, don't ignore the reviews on this one. While I had no bedbugs, which many reviews said they had, it was not good here. The breakfast area was filthy, the halls were dirty, the whirlpool didn't work well (they had to hit the motor a few times to make it work--what is up with that?). The people were friendly enough but that doesn't outweigh the lack of cleanliness. It might be cheap but it's not even worth what you pay for this place. Stay away!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells offers the most value for your money when staying for business, pleasure, sightseeing or just passing through. We offer clean spacious rooms, a 24-hour front desk, free coffee in our lobby, free deluxe continental breakfast, and free Wi-Fi throughout the property. Enjoy a refreshing swim in our seasonal outdoor pool or soothe yourself in our jacuzzi. We also have an on-site game room that the kids can enjoy. Our guest rooms include a coffeemaker, hairdryer, 32 inch flat panel cable TV, HBO, ESPN, table with chairs, and alarm clock radio. Take advantage of our extremely comfortable beds and relax while saving money year-round with our Kids Stay Free Policy (11 and under in parent's room). For your convenience, our hotel is a 100 percent smoke free property. Dogs are welcome, restrictions and charges apply. We are located off I90/94 Exit 87 and 85 on Wisconsin Dells Parkway and are near local attractions such as Timbavati Wildlife Park, Mt. Olympus Water and Theme Park, and Noah's Ark Water Park. Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells is your best choice in southern Wisconsin. We offer ideal accommodations and location whether you are in town for entertainment, music and food festivals, fishing, sightseeing, wildlife activities or simply passing through on your way to Madison or Green Bay. At Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells our goal is to provide our guests a great experience, not just a place to stay. At Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells, We've Got You Covered from the time you hit the road until your head hits the pillow. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Of Wisconsin Dells Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Days Inn Hotel Wisconsin Dells