Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Santorini Hotel(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
River Road Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
Finch Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
Quality Inn(Wisconsin Dells)
Parkway Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
Super 8 Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)
Gables Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
  • Pool
River Inn(Wisconsin Dells)
American Resort(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 13, 2011

In room 236 there are BED BUGS, after a little research after my trip I discovered management was already aware of his problem and yet 3-4 months later, they still rent out this room and still have bed bugs! After discovering them had left and went elsewhere, and was told by management that they were sorry and that they were going to get someone in take care of the problem, however they in fact they had rented that room to again a day later, there was a child in the window to that room wad noticed when my family ad I were out on a walk, SAD DAYS INN!!! The sheet were not changed either, when I had pulled the sheets back I had noticed blood spots all over and hair! This caused me to check the other bed and sure enough there they were crawling bed bugs heading toward my spouses head and all over the bed he laid on asleep! I had spoken with management and they tried to put me in another room 115 which too had hair and was filthy. STAY CLEAR OF THIS ESTABLISHMENT it is filthy all around!!! Attached is a link that will take you to other bed bug complaints as well as other hotels in the area that have bed bug reports! http://www.bedbugreports.com/city/wi-wisconsin_dells

Room Tip: BED BUGS and filth...Stay away!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
7  Thank Me1001
just_a_traveler3000, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2011

Thank you for your response. We will use your comments and constructive criticism to make your future stay better at our hotel. I apologize in behalf of my staff and myself for less then satisfactory experience you had at our hotel. We are working everyday to improve our selves to help each of our guest with a satisfactory experience. If there is anything else we can do to make it right, please give me us a call at 608-254-6444.

Reviewed June 5, 2011

Every site I checked to find reviews of this place came up with tons of negatives, so we were nervous to book. But when we got there, we were pleasently surprised! This hotel was very well priced, the staff was so friendly, and the whole place is very clean and has obviously been redone and revamped! The pool area had a lot to offer: a pool, hot tub, suana, and tanning beds; which were all clean as well. The breakfast area was kept clear and had several options for breakfast. Our room was very clean, had a good view, and we got it for a great deal. We did find the layout of the rooms a bit different, but it offered a little more privacy and the flights of stairs are not long at all. We were just looking for a cheap place to stay because of all the other attractions in the Dells costing so much, and we came away very satisfied customers!

Room Tip: HotelGuides and check everyday to get best deal!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends

Thank you for your comments. If there is anything we can do please give me us a call at 608-254-6444.

Reviewed May 29, 2011

Got into the hotel without any problems. My daughter was asleep and I had big luggage was we were staying here as part of a longer trip. Got a room on second floor and to my dismay, found that there is no elevator. That was not much of a problem. Got my stuff and my family into the room. First shock was that someone used the restroom and did not flush. It seemed that the room was not freshened from the previous customer stay. Also, by the looks of it, the bathroom maintenance was not regular, as the pot had black stuff all over inside it. Then picked up phone to let the guy at the front desk know about the problem and the phone was not working. tried to run on the lights. Only 1 light out of 5 lights was working. Had to again walk down to let them know that bathroom was not clean and the lights were not working. The front desk person said that he will get a replacement phone and lights. After waiting for half hour, I went down again to find the status of my request as no one came to my room with new phone. He calmly said that he could not find the replacement for phone. Then I want to the room and took out all the electronics like Camcoder, Camera, Cell phone, Laptop etc to charge. Another problem. All the plug point sockets were loose and the wires would not stay. I had to choose what I wanted to charge as only couple of sockets were good. Finally, I was happy in the morning that I was getting out of this hotel room. Only good thing about this hotel is its location. I made a mistake of not reading any reviews before reserving a room with this hotel. Stay away.

Room Tip: Please read reviews before selecting a hotel room.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank havalgi

Reviewed May 14, 2011

I send my time reading reviews when picking hotels regularly and there's always "those" stories. Well here's mine. People are nice here, husband and I couldn't drive any longer and was desperate for a few hours of sleep. Husband checked us in, grabbed our stuff, walked to room and themes a do not disturb tag on door. Thinking, maybe they forgot to remove it, because we just want to sleep, we open the door and theres a man asleep in the bed! We both take off running lol went to the lobby and the guy felt horrible. He "upgraded" our room without charge (obviously) and said our room was much better. Our first key didn't work, 2nd key good, walked in and the room is identical to the other room. VERY small, hardly anything in the room, small square pillows, and smelled horrible. Was cold, turned on the heated smelled like something was burning, pulled back the sheets and the bed smelled of urine. On first floor, my husband checked the window and it was unlocked. Think again if you are looking for a worry free place to rest.

• Stayed: May 2011
1  Thank jwrin
just_a_traveler3000, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2011

Thank You for your review. We checked the problem you had but nothing was found. I am sure this was just misunderstanding. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Reviewed May 1, 2011

Suggest management look out the back window from room #149, looks like a garbage dump nice dandi lion flower bed in the front thou. A coat of paint would probably help hide the interior cracks and paint chips thru-out. The top of the fire extinguiser boxes have not been wiped down forever total filth! Cracked sinks, facia falling off front of building, main door walk missing pavers. Who knows knows what lies below the surface as to the filth and lack of maintenance on the top.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank yes1234
just_a_traveler3000, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Wisconsin Dells, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2011

I apologize in behalf of our housekeeping and maintenance staff for the bed experiences you had. There shouldn't be any excuse for your bed experiences at our Days Inn of Wisconsin Dells. We took further steps to make sure this does not happen again to you or any of our guests in the future. I welcome you to give us another chance to make your stay more pleasant. If there is anything else we can do to please give us a call at (608) 254-6444 and talk to any of our managers.

Prince Tuhin, GM