The campus at Chula Vista is absolutely beautiful but I would not recommend staying there for the price. Everything looks very new, from a majority of the buildings and the bar and restaurant but then you get to the room and it's a slight step up from staying in a local Motel. The rooms are very old and sub standard. Unless there are newer rooms that we did not see I would not pay $170 again to go there again.
The hotel is also isolated from the everything. If you'd like to go to dinner somewhere other than the restaurant on campus (where they charge $40-$80 for steaks!!!) it's at least a 5-10 minute drive depending on where you want to go.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme