Holiday Inn Express Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$115
$108
HIExpress.com
All Star Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$74
Black Hawk Motel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$89
Hilton Garden Inn Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$142
$132
GardenInn.com
Best Western Ambassador Inn & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$86
$83
Ramada by Wyndham Wisconsin Dells(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$93
Alakai Hotel and Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$70
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

Grand Marquis Waterpark Hotel & Suites(Wisconsin Dells)(Great Value!)
$101
Delton Grand Resort & Spa(Wisconsin Dells)
$275
Great Wolf Lodge(Wisconsin Dells)
$140
2,380 results
All reviewschop houseunderground tunnelall inclusive packagejunior suitethe indoor water parkgreat escapefull kitchenwisconsin riverroller coasterall agesoff seasongreat resorttwo queen bedsolder kidsa lot of funyear oldsmini golf
Reviewed October 10, 2010

We went last winter during Christmas with several families. We all have small children(between 2 to 10). Both kids and parents had lot of fun at the water park. We stayed at the two bedroom rooms with a nice kitchen. We will go back.

Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2010

Took a last minute, one night getaway, with my daughter for her 14th birthday and met up with friends/family staying there, otherwise Chula Vista initially would not have been my first choice. We had planned on renting a queen junior suite, which our friends had, but when I was ready to book the price had jumped up $20 and was the same price as getting the studio condo so we took that. Wow, were we glad! Our friends were jealous! Beautiful, huge room-full kitchen (including dishwasher), fireplace, big jacuzzi, 2 tvs, huge bathroom. I mentioned that Chula Vista would not have been my first choice because I thought the water park might be boring but we really enjoyed it-good "big" slides, water coaster was fun, great hot tub, and we played some basketball in the activity pool. We would have liked to try the arcade and the "glow in the dark" mini golf but ran out of time. We also ate at the Market Fresh restaurant-had the crab leg buffet and it was excellent! We were a little leery of a buffet and I mostly stuck to the crab but it was well worth the price and our server was great as well. This hotel was a great choice for this time of year-we spent the day shopping downtown and riding the ducks, and then hit the waterpark after dinner. I'd be a little leery of staying here in the winter when all there is to really do is the waterpark if you have teenagers but for this time of year, or summer, I think it's the perfect spot. The location and hotel are beautiful, the service was friendly, professional, and efficient, the price was fair for the amenities and the season, and if you're wondering, the website photos are 100% accurate.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 8, 2010

had a great time here. Lots to offer for everyone. The teenagers had fun in the waterpark and the adults too.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 28, 2010

My family stayed here in a 2 bedroom condo. We got a very good rate on it and it was definitely worth the money. The only complaints I had were that the carpet was very stained up and we didn't have a balcony. We had a river view and I thought all the condos had balconies. Otherwise the condo was very large. One bedroom had 2 queen sized beds and the master had one king bed and its own bathroon. The jacuzzi tub is in the area of the living room so it is not private. The lighting in the 2nd bedroom wasn't very good making it hard to read in there. We loved the waterparks. The indoor waterpark is 2 levels so everything is fairly close together. The mat racers were really fun and we didn't have very long waits at all. We booked the family fun package and got free pizza delivered. Unfortunately the pizza really wasn't very good. We ate at the buffett restaurant and the food was terrible and the service was even worse. My daughter did say the crab legs were good though. We had booked a reservation for the steak house, but canceled after seeing the prices. It was very expensive. We ended up eating at two of our favorite restaurants in town during our stay. Marleys is very good and Moose Jaw pizza. Moose jaw lets you build your own pizza and I love the BBQ sauce with chicken and bacon. They serve other food besides pizza though. They brew their own beers and root beer there too. This trip was our summer family vacation and we had a lot of fun.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 20, 2010

I guess your experience at the Chula Vista greatly depends on the rate you pay during your stay. We ended up getting a two queen junior suite with pull out couch for $99 a night. The room was clean and nice and the staff was helpful and friendly. The indoor water park is what shined the most for us, especially our 4 year old son. Since we went after labor day, the hotel was pretty vacant and the water park was as well. Many times there were more life guards than there were patrons. Between the lazy river, multiple water slides, hot tub and jungle-gym there was plenty to do and our 3 hours a night of water park fun seemed to fly by. The Chula Vista can be pretty pricey and their restaurants and shops should be avoided if you're on a tight budget, but if you're able to get a room at a good rate I highly recommend giving it a shot!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family