I was a little worried about spending the weekend at Chula Vista after reading all the negative reviews. We stayed in one of the Golf Villas and it was a very nice room. We did the all inclusive and saved some money. I would recommend the all inclusive if you are staying only a few days. I would think you would get bored with the dining options. The indoor and outdoor waterparks were great for all ages. We had a great time and it wasn't overly croweded, even on a Saturday night. There is a little construction being done but it is bearable. It looks like by next spring everything should be done. It is my opinion that the people that are complaining in these reviews are very picky. Overall, we had a very great, affordable weekend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme