Very nice spot. Have stayed at Kalahari, Wilderness, and Great Wolf, and I would rate Chula Vista right up there. Main drawback is that while having 600 rooms, the Indoor Park area is pretty small, comparatively speaking. I would say it's maybe 1/4 to 1/3 the size of Kalahari. But despite being small, slides were as good of not better. We were there on a Monday night with no crowd and it was great. Pretty sure I wouldn't go there on a busy weekend. My 10 year old boys loved it. If they doubled the size of the indoor park with a wavepool, Chula Vista would hands down be our favorite Dells resort.
Room was about what you's expect anywhere in the Dells. Comfortable, but pretty average. About what you'd expect from a Holiday Inn.
Buffet was recommended, and not bad. Was pretty pricey though. $22 for an adult on a weeknight. head downtown to Monks. Good burgers, and great atmosphere.
We'll definitely go again, but we'll only do it at off times.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme