This was our first trip to the Dells. Our kids were 1 and 3. The water park was great for their ages. We weren't expecting the town to shut down so much. Only 1 or 2 restaurants in the hotel were open and one was a bar. The accommodations were good. The room was a little worn and roughed up but in good condition. The kitchen was missing a couple items. The quality of the cookware ruined anything we tried to cook. It was a very long walk to the water park. I can't imagine paying full price here in season. But, it was quiet and plenty enough room in the 2 bedroom.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and Hotel.de so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme