My wife and I decided to spend three days and two nights on Dec. ,26&27 with our two children .We checked into the resort and got a room in the adjacent building and had to walk outside and re enter that building in which we were on the first floor . We noticed that the hallway was extremely cold from everyone opening the outside doors and wouldn't be a good idea to be walking around in swimsuits while walking to the Waterpark . The elevator was out of service so we couldn't get to the upper floors to walk across to the main building and didn't want to climb the stairs so we got a new room in the main building.nobody at the front desk was aware of the elevators being broken .
We had a bed which had a warped mattress in which we kept rolling into the center of the bed, you needed wheel chocks to keep you in place. , not to mention that I have back problems which are worse now , and we had NO WASHCLOTHS in our room so we had to use bath towels to scrub our bodies . I told this to the front desk clerk and she was very defensive saying that I never called for the washcloths.Ive never had to request washcloths and as for the mattress , it should have been thrown away years ago . After moving from the first room, I didn't want to make a scene , but never again would I pay over. $500. For two nights in this dump .I have stayed in $39. Motels that had better amenities . There was also another family with similar issues complaining and security was called.There was no quality control in this place,so beware ! I did receive a call from the resort manager that day of checkout as I requested but nothing was done in the following two weeks to compensate for our awful experience .The manager did say she was sending a voucher in the mail on that day , but still never received anything , I guess there is no customer service anymore !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme