We stayed Friday night at the wilderness and Saturday night at chula vista to compare the two. At Chula vista check in turned out to be a hassle, The water park doesn't have near the slides as the wilderness and is cramped. We had to park in a completely different parking lot than the building our room and that's a huge issue in January with two little boys and baggage. The temperature in the water park was chilly. Our room feels very tacky like is straight out of a 90s movie. The location is kind of a ways off the main drag which makes going out to eat more of a hassle than its worth. It took forever to get our over priced and not that good food from the snack cafe in the water park. In general I'm very disappointed and don't feel it was worth 190 dollars. I wish I booked both nights at the wilderness. I don't see us ever coming back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme