Our family which consists of 2 adults (ages 31-35) and 6 kids (ages 4-9) stayed at Chula Vista Resort Oct 10-13th. We were going to stay at Mt Olympus or another big water park in the Dell's for our vacation but decided not to because of the reviews on this web site. This is the first time I have ever left a review on staying at any hotel or vacation home but really felt I need to so I can help out any other family wanting to find the perfect place to stay. The cleanliness of our Vista Loft #4722 was EXCELLENT. I moved all the furniture before leaving to make sure we didn't leave behind anything and there was nothing underneath the furniture. In ALL hotel's I have stayed at I have found hair, wrappers, garbage, etc. So that really impressed me how they are very clean and orderly here. The room was PERFECT for us with the bunk beds in the loft area. The indoor water park was a blast for all 4 of our boy's. The slides were awesome inside also. We went off season so the outdoor waterpark was closed so our rating is based on inside waterpark only. We will definitely come back here and stay. The only down side is the first day we arrived we had a woman from Chula Vista call us 3 times on our cell inviting us to attend a Time Share event and get a $100 dinner voucher. It was kind of annoying she called that many times but after the 3rd call she must have got the point that we are not interested. EVERYONE at the Resort was VERY friendly and went out of their way to welcome us. The Fresh Market buffet on Friday evening wasn't too great of a selection in my opinion especially for $18 per adult and $10 per child. We decided to go to Famous Dave's downtown which was great. The Chula Vista is a very short distance to downtown Dell's and was very quiet, peaceful and relaxing. There were 3 wedding's going on the weekend we stayed and we didn't hear a peep out of any other guests at night...was very quiet. With all this said....we will definitely stay here again and I would highly recommend this resort to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme