We stayed at a Best Western but had passes to Chula Vista as part of a promotion, so I know nothing about the accomodations. The indoor waterpark was pretty crowded and one thing that my husband and I noticed was the amount of little kids in the hot tub -so many, in fact, that adults couldn't use it. I mean, there were kids taking up all the seats, kids sitting on the stairs so people couldn't easliy get in or out - you get the idea.With all the areas there that are designed for children, I find it unacceptable for kids of any age to hang out in the hot tub. I realize this is partly the fault of the parents, who might not realize or just plain do not care that they are allowing their children to be disrespectful, but I firmly believe there chould be some rule changes and the lifeguards should enforce them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Groupon, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme