We really liked the room, it had a nice home like feel and was very clean but was not stocked with toilet paper and it took us 2 calls and 1 trip to the service desk to get roll, we also had to ask in order to get clean towels.
Stay away from the Buffet, the food was OK nothing special but I fell out of my seat when I got the bill and found out it was $20.00 for each of us, bring your own food.
The thing that really bothered me was that the pool outside our room was closed 4 hours early and my son was kicked out because the life guard was bored. We saw several families try to get in the pool and look confused as to why it was closed.
The water park was OK but there was a major shortage of tubes in the lazy river, I had to give mine up to an older man who couldn't wrestle one away from any of the kids. What good is a lazy river without a tube.
Overall experience was OK but there was enough negatives to make us not want to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme