We stayed in the Golf Villa's and to be honest they were gross. The room smells musty, the carpet is dirty and the room is dark. We could also not find the theromstat so half the room was freezing and the other hot. Tiny bathroom to the point that if you are sitting on the comode you can hardly close the door. The carpets in the hallways were dirty and stained and the rooms narrow and small. All this for the low low price of $240 a night. One high note was the outdoor hottub was clean and hot and they have a kitchen area in the room that is clean and new and a fireplace in the corner that is nice and works. Everything else is old and smelly. Very dissapointing. We did not use the water park as this was a girls shopping trip. We have stayed in the main hotel before and the rooms were ok and the waterpark fun, especially for little kids but our days of staying at the ChulaVista are over.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme