Stayed in the Jr. Queen Suite on the ground floor- FILTHY- NOISY all night long!!!. Cobwebs the size of Texas on draperies. Dusty, had to clean room myself in order to stay there. Yes I complained. Basically they didn't care to hear it. Hot Springs "broken". Paid for 2 nights, Only stayed 1. This trip SUCKED & I doubt I would ever return!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de and Priceline so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme