Extended family got a three bedroom condo for a weekend in February '13. Place was pretty nice, surprised at how quiet it was. Kitchenette was well maintained however could have used a little bit more like a bigger coffee maker (4 cups? yikes) and more silverware. Tv was a bit small but not a big deal. Whirlpool was nice and liked the fireplaces. Vaulted ceiling made it seem pretty big. Waterpark was a good place for the kids to run around, of course in the winter it's indoors only so it's a little limiting as an all-day activity. Also don't understand why they don't have more intertubes in the lazy river, not nearly enough and people were just walking down the river. Also parking seemed to be a problem. Not sure if they didn't have all the lots plowed out or what, but space was very limited and we were forced to be a parking lot stalker just to get a far away spot for our hotel Saturday afternoon. Other than that things went nicely.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme