This is our 3rd or 4th time at the Chula Vista resort. We haven't been in a long time, possibly more than 6 years, and are not planning on going back. We rented a 3 bedroom for a large group of adults and children. The room was very clean upon arrival, but they never cleaned the whole time we were there. These were condos that we stayed in so I do understand not cleaning our rooms, however there was nothing in the room to clean up after ourselves. They had no brooms, vacuum, dusters, anything! Every condo arrangement we have ever been to provides cleaning materials. The plates and glassware were in short supply also. The fully stocked kitchen didn't come very stocked. We had no oven mitts for the oven and the list of "didn't haves" keeps going. I called down to the front desk to get a wine key and some wine glasses sent up. When the woman came up with wine glasses I was told, "there should be a wine key in the room". After she saw that indeed no wine was key present, she willing to go and get me one. Everything in the room was plastic (plates/glasses) nothing was high end at all. It was so much nicer and well equipped when it first opened up. I went down to the front desk to ask for a vacuum, broom or anything to clean up with and never got it. I asked for over mitts and never got any. I informed the front desk of a broken chair in our room and they did fix that. All in all, the room was completely subpar! The water park was fun and clean. The kids had a very nice time there. It seemed to be well staffed and enough action for kids under the age of 12yrs. Our best experience was the restaurant, Kamiski Brothers. I would go there again for sure, however we'd be driving back to another resort after the night was over. The food was fantastic and the service was top notch.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chula Vista Resort and Waterpark is a complete resort experience in Wisconsin Dells with over 200,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor waterparks. Luxury comes standard in all of our guest rooms, suites and condominiums. Bring your clubs and challenge yourself on our 18-hole golf course. At Chula Vista, we invite you to laugh harder, splash bigger, stay longer and vacation better at Wisconsin Dells' most complete family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Groupon, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Chula Vista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chula Vista Hotel Wisconsin Dells
- Chula Vista Theme Hotel
- Chula Vista Wisconsin Dells
- Hotel Chula Vista Theme